My last post got me to thinking about what steps I need to take to follow through with my realization. So I've decided to make a list of the things I need to change so I don't fall right back into the same habits. I would love for whoever else that struggles with this to do the same.
1. Develop a stronger relationship with Jesus
2. Go to scripture when I feel Satan attacking me(I would love for anybody that comes across scriptures about self-image to send them my way)
3. Stop letting the number on the scale dictate the way I feel about my body
4. Eat healthy so I can take care of my temple God has given me(at all times)
5. Do not and I mean NEVER say anything negative about my body.
6. Accept compliments(especially from my husband)
That's all I've got for now, I will keep writing them out as I think of them. If you have a list you can leave a comment or e-mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org