Monday, April 27, 2009

4.27.09

Outside my window....have the window open, nice breeze I love it!


I am thankful for...completing the relay at the OKC Memorial Marathon yesterday, it felt great!



From the kitchen...
Making some banana muffins, peanut butter balls, and whatever else I come up with today
Mon-Jambalaya
Tue-Chicken pot pie
Wed-Sandwiches
Thur-Grilled chicken, baked potatoes


I am reading...the power of a praying wife



I am hoping...that my kid's behave while we are out of town



I am creating...Hoping to finish a project I've been planning for the girls room



I am hearing...bird's chirping out the window



Around the house...Laundry, cleaning, packing us and the girls for a week



One of my favorite things...finding dishes put in the wrong places in my kitchen, this mean my husband has been doing the dishes =)



A few plans for the rest of the week...
Mon-Watching the gray's kid's, getting my baby fix, maybe softball if it doesn't get rained out
Tue-Packing for my trip, cleaning house, and taking my car to get some work done
Wed-Working, lifegroup
Thur-Finish packing
Fri-Lovin on my kid's before we leave for our trip, one hair appt., and taking the kiddos to my parent's at bedtime
Sat-Flight leaves at 6:40am for FLORIDA!!!
Sun-Running in a 5k in florida, a great way to start our vacation!!



My photo to share....

The only picture I got on my camera of yesterday. I'll have to post some more when Erryn sends me some. This is us right before our relay.

4 comments:

Christi said...

I'm so proud of you girls! Good job! Now, go enjoy that beautiful sunshine and beach!!

Katie said...

You two look hott! Great job!

Jessica said...

Oh sweet heart...we leave at 5:40am not 6:40am! :)

Robin Meadows said...

Two cuties! You did good :)