Friday, September 12, 2008

Luke


Have you ever read God's word and just stopped and realized that the writer of whatever it is you were reading was extremely skilled? This is how I feel about Luke. My favorite book that he wrote is Acts. He is such an intelligent writer yet he breaks it down to make the most basic of Christ followers understand the stories that he is telling. He brings you into God's word and makes you feel like you are there. For me he helped start my fire for Christ again. If you are in a drought in your walk consider reading the book of Luke or Acts.

Is there a writer that helped you reconnect with God? What's your story?


Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Yeah...a weird one, but Lamentations. It just made me realize that life may be hard, but He is there through it all, breaking us and making it all new!