Monday, January 19, 2009

1.19.09

Outside my window...Not bad out...the girls already jumped on the trampoline this morning.

I am thinking...How excited I am to move into our new house. We close on Feb. 17th!!

I am thankful for...My hubby and all the hard work he put into going to school with two kids and getting a great job.

From the kitchen...

Monday: BBQ chicken pizza/Salad
Tuesday: Burgers/sweet pot./Zuchinni
Wednesday: Sandwiches/Soup
Thursday: Sausage Breakfast casserole
Friday: Going to the moore's bringing enchilada's
Saturday: Steak/Mashed sweet pot./green beans
Sunday: Creamy beef noodle casserole/ yellow squash

I am reading...A time to embrace....still haven't gotten very far. Rich dad poor dad. I just haven't been motivated to read or had time.

I am hoping... House inspection goes well

I am creating...Nothing...need to scrapbook bad!!!

I am hearing...Never let go by David Crowder on itunes. Love this song so much!

Around the house...Need to shampoo the carpet

One of my favorite things...Homemade granola with yogurt and blueberries

A few plans for the week...

Monday: Work
Tuesday: Grocery store, house inspection
Wednesday: Work, lifegroup
Thursday: Nothing
Friday: Work, Moore's house to plan our beach vacation!!
Saturday: All day homebuyers class for a grant, church
Sunday: Nothing


If you would like to join in on the FUN, visit Peggy's Daybook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got to start a blog just so I can do this! It just sounds like so much fun.

Nicole Knox said...

You will live by us in a month!!! Nathan will ask to walk to your house.