Monday, January 12, 2009

1.12.09

Outside my window...Sunny and cold


I am thinking...about how we might make a offer on a house today. a little nervous/excited!



I am thankful for...my sweet friends. We threw a baby shower for one of our friends yesterday I just love all those girls!



From the kitchen...Today I'm trying to make a two week menu instead of just one week. We'll see how that goes. This is what I have so far.


Monday: Chicken Stew
Tuesday: Ground turkey fried rice, edamame
Wednesday: Sandwiches & soup
and that's all I have so far. Looks like I need to get to work!


I am reading...a time to embrace by karen kingsbury only have read a couple of chapters so far. Also reading "Rich Dad Poor Dad" a book that my whole family is reading and then discussing. I have only read one chapter in that book also, Brad has been hogging it.



I am hoping...For a busy week at work



I am creating...Nothing!



I am hearing...My girls singing



Around the house...Trying to touch up paint around the house but it's not coming out like I would have hoped. I'm not sure what to do about that.



One of my favorite things...a clean and organized house



A few plans for the rest of this week....


Monday: Meeting with our realtor
Tuesday:Grocery store
Wednesday: Work and lifegroup
Thursday: Nothing yet
Friday: Work
Saturday: Work, Miss Briley's 3rd BD party, and church
Sunday: Nothing yet

Here is my photo to share this week. Lily at her 4th birthday party at Incredible pizza! Abbi made her princess cake and she just loved it!





To join in on the fun every Monday, visit Peggy's Daybook Blog.

No comments: