Monday, February 2, 2009

2.2.09

Outside my window...No sun. I'm ready for some sun!

I am thinking...about so much, my mind is on overload right now

I am thankful for...no ice or snow

From the kitchen...

Mon. Roast/carrots/pot., broccoli
Tue. Chicken and broccoli casserole, salad
Wed. Potatoe soup, Cheese toast
Thur. Tamale pie, zuchinni
Fri. Tilapia, Turkey brats(for Brad) Sweet potatoes.
Sat. Taco soup
Sun. Grilled chicken, zuchinni sticks

I am reading...right now just my bible, I just can't seem to focus on any books right now

I am hoping...my girls won't be cranky today!

I am creating...I got 1 1/2 pages finished over the weekend. Also need to finish up a hat and flower that someone ordered.

I am hearing...Letter Factory, Great DVD

Around the house...Finishing up packing. It's looking pretty bare around here. I miss the homey feeling.

One of my favorite things...sleep, i just love to sleep

A few plans for the rest of the week...

Mon. Sanding and painting some furniture, work
Tue. Grocery store, packing
Wed. Work, Lifegroup
Thur. Packing
Fri. Work
Sat. Church
Sun. Nothing yet



Please join in with Peggy and others here.

1 comment:

Nicole Knox said...

Your food looks good=)